Fully insured and bonded for your protection, to included licensed TDA tree doctors ready to help answer all your tree disease and arbor care questions. Professional tree trimming ISA standards plus safe, affordable and quality tree removal services for both commercial and residential clients.
Locally owned family operated here in Southlake, TX we have been services local clients for the past 25 years with excellence in the DFW metroplex! With (4) four tree doctor arborist available to help you with all your tree concerns.
We have been servicing the Southlake area for well over 25+ years. Our services are wonderful for example: Tree Removal, Tree Trimming and Pruning, Tree Injections, Tree Planting, Tree Health Diagnosis, Tree Mulching, Tree Stump Grinding, Land Clearing, and to see more of the services we provide visit our service tab on top.
- Soil Testing
- Cost of Cure Reporting
- Plant Pathology: Laboratory and Microscopy Services
- Computer Design for tree and land planning
- Training and Supervision
- Forensic Investigation
- Expert Witnessing
- Tree Risk Assessment and Appraisals Environmental Consulting (tree, landscape, soil, ecosystems, forestry, etc.)
- TREE HEALTH DIAGNOSIS
Our Certified Tree Doctors will help you evaluate your trees for tree disease and unhealthy tree conditions. We also help diagnose shrubs and ornamental trees.
- DEEP ROOT FERTILIZATION
One of the best ways to bring back trees overall health and combat tree disease. This treatment is also used to control tree pest infestation.
- ROOT PRUNING
In some cases, trees could damage foundations and root trimming is needed. This procedure can be risky for over all trees health but still manageable in most cases.
- SICK TREES
Trees can get sick and decline in health for various reasons. One factor is the weather, too much rain or drought can get trees sick like Oaks.
- TREE PEST AND DISEASES
Depending on tree species north Texas trees can become sick due to pest invaders, fungal, bacterial, or nutrient deficiency. We spot problems and treat trees.
- TREE GROWTH REGULATORS
(TGR) One of the best ways to hold back vegetative cycle of trees. This slows growth but helps structure stronger branches for less trimming.
Professionally State Certified Arborist and Doctors
We have the best of best Arborist and Doctors in-house!
- Our personnel is all experienced and professional.
- They all have 20+ years of hands-on experience with the services of tree service and arbor care.
We have been supplying the Southlake area with excellence and professionalism.
Our services are affordable for your budget.
- When it comes to efficiency and getting it done to affordable pricing truly arbor care is the company for you.
Being ranked as one of the top arbor care companies in the district and the perfect pricing to your budget.
Insured and Bonded
We reassure you that Truly Arbor Care is insured and bonded to protect not only us and your facility/property from accidents and any sort of damage. Truly Arbor Care handles each service with caution and safety when near or associated with your property. We specialize in professionalism and safety at Truly Arbor Care. As a customer, you’re insured and protected.
Beautiful trees enhance your residence and add value to your property. It is always difficult when you have no choice but to remove a tree because of issues such as serious tree disease, insect problems or storm damage.
Our arbor care professionals are bonded and insured for your protection and they adhere to the high standards established by the International Society of Arboriculture and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. The tree expert will assess the tree’s structural integrity and do a tree evaluation report in order to determine the proper equipment needed for safe, thorough tree removal.
The dead branches will first be cut into sections and are always supported with chains to ensure they do not fall on your property and cause possible damage. Once the tree care specialists have cut the tree into pieces and removed them from your property, then the stump and its roots will be removed as the final stage.
We have extensive experience and expertise in proper tree removal and our experienced tree company will provide you with the tree removal service you require and expect.
Tree Trimming and Pruning
Truly Arbor Care’s personnel are very well informed and fully experienced in tree trimming services and other tree pruning standards. For instance, we are Texas certified arborist that run through ANSI A300 standards and procedures. Our arborist is ready to go and trim your trees properly in order not to damage your tree. Tree trimming is a serious matter considering your trees health because trees are like human.
They need the proper care and procedure to keep them living breathing plantations. If done incorrectly you can damage the tree permanently and hurt the structure of the tree. Remember trees are highly sensitive and if tree trimmed improperly they can seal up and kill your trees natural health. We reassure you that our personnel will be professional, put solutions to your problems, and make your trees healthy again.
Tree trimming is a common tree service that is supplied by many arbor care companies. In our protocol and procedures, we follow up with the ANSI A300 standards set by the ISA. We go by the book and with extensive experience from previous jobs and years in practice. Truly Arbor Care is definitely highly recommended by most with the highest standards in our industry.
It’s important to know your tree cycles life to prune your trees correctly and get the best results. Our state certified arborist will not endanger your trees but help them flourish into the next stage of growth. Remember trees don’t heal, they seal! We have certified arborist that can help you with your tree management on your property. In that case, call a professionally experienced arborist from Truly Arbor Care.
Tree Disease Treatment
These red flags might be signs of a sick tree and you might have a good chance of a serious problem with tree disease in Southlake, TX.
- Do you have uncommon leaf discoloring, fungi on bark, dead branches?
- Are your trees losing their tone of color?
- Your trees dropping leaves out of the ordinary season?
Tree disease is a serious matter regarding your trees health, it can affect the entire group because your trees intertwine with each other. Below you can find the most common tree diseases we provide tree treatment for:
- Oak Wilt This deadly tree disease kills oak trees rapidly by destroying their vascular structure
- Hypoxylon Canker Targeting unhealthy trees, this fungal disease affects shade tree varieties.
- Seiridium Canker Fire trees develop dead branches because water cannot be dispersed through the tree’s system.
- Brown Rot Pome fruit trees develop decayed roots due to excess soil moisture.
- Anthracnose Leaves eventually die after being infected by this fungal tree disease that first causes brown blotches to appear.
- Powdery Mildew This swift-spreading fungus covers leaves with white powdery spots and blotches.
- Phytophthora Tree roots are destroyed by this water-borne fungus.
- Leaf Spot Unsightly black spots on foliage are caused by bacterial and fungal pathogens.
- Root Rot Tree roots begin decaying due to excess soil moisture and improper drainage.
- Chlorosis Primarily caused by iron-deficient soil, foliage turns pale yellow due to lack of chlorophyll.
- Fireblight Young branches on pome fruit trees develop black curled hooks on their tips from this fungal tree disease.
- Bacterial Slime Flux Foul-smelling liquid oozes from wounded, sick trees and discolors the tree’s bark.
However, there are still options with Truly Arbor Care a tree service Southlake based business. We can bring your trees health back to good health! We offer real solutions with tree injections, deep root feeding or spraying. Just give us a call today or get your free instant quote now! Hurry your trees may not have much time left!
Tree Pest Treatment
Tree disease is a serious matter to consider when dealing with your trees health. In the North Texas region, there are common tree diseases that harm your trees health and cause fetal death. Trees are like humans so they need special care and proper treatments to enable good healthy living. Furthermore, common symptoms and effects of tree disease on your trees: branches and limbs becoming brittle and weak, leaf foliage happening prematurely, fungi and browning out your bark these are a few common symptoms of tree disease.
- Cottonwood Borers These huge black and ivory beetles target unhealthy trees, entering the tree’s bark and destroying the roots and vascular system. Sawdust-like material and bark holes indicate their presence. It is imperative to contact a tree doctor because without treatment, cottonwood borers destroy the tree.
- Spider Mites These microscopically small insect pests leave tiny bite marks on the top side of leaves and fine webbing on the underside. Contact a certified arborist promptly because spider mites reproduce rapidly and will overtake your landscape. Learn more about Spider Mites.
- Webworms Unsightly white webbing bags throughout tree branches are created by these worms so they can hide inside to protect themselves from bird predators. While encased within, they eat the tree’s foliage. Learn more about Webworms and treatments available.
- Wood Borers The larvae enter through the tree’s bark and eat intricate, maze-like tunnels throughout the tree’s core wood. Without treatment administered by an arbor care professional, their invasion results in a dead tree. Learn more about Wood Borers and treatments.
- Bagworms Targeting fir tree varieties, these deceptive insects create cones from leaves and bark, then eat the pine needles. This insect problem causes a declining tree and their bags must be removed and destroyed to stop their infestation.
- Aphids These tiny insect pests siphon fluids from leaves and cluster together on leaves and stems. Treatment must be administered by a tree expert because aphids reproduce rapidly and will overtake your entire outdoor habitat.
When diagnosing and treating your trees properly you have to make sure you have the right arborist that can put solutions to your tree’s problems. We have enhanced treatments and latest tree injections and substances to better your trees health. Truly Arbor Cares arborist is doctors in the industry of curing North Texas trees. In order to enable treatments and diagnosing to your trees we are approved by the TDA (Texas Department of Agriculture) and our procedures and standards are all run through by ISA (International Society of Arboriculture).
Tree Health Diagnosis
Truly Arbor Care is a tree service Southlake company and knows the right protocols for your trees health. The longevity and nourishment of a trees life are important for it to be able to live long and healthy. It’s important to know the key factors of a trees life and how to understand its ways of living. We uphold high maintenance and excellency with our trees arbor care. It’s important to be informed by what needs to be done with your trees and make your tree healthy again. We have here great and life-saving tips and guidelines to better and keep your trees health substation ally perfect.
Truly Arbor Care can help your trees as easy as 123. In a trees life span of living its important to stay on top of irrigation, mulching, and nutrients that are needed in a trees life at times. We reassure that our tips and guidelines are saved to follow we have worked well enough with the North Texas regions trees to fully understand what’s going on. From our
Contact Truly Arbor Care for a Certified Arborist!
Truly Arbor Care has many other services to help trees and bring trees to your residential or property in general. We have worked for hand in hand with construction sites to give tree transplants, tree planting services, and tree aeration services. Depending on the plan of your landscape outlook we will do whatever it takes to make ends meet your expectations and of course whatever is best for the environment of the tree.
Our arborist engineers are highly informative, professionally experienced, and most of all satisfying. Truly Arbor Care can take care of all your arbor care and tree service needs. If you are in need of a Certified Arborist in Southlake, TX, call (817) 697-2884 to get a free consultation with our 5-star rated company!