Certified Arborist in Weatherford, TX.
Following the high standards established and expected by the International Society of Arboriculture, our ISA certified arborists have the knowledge, experience, and dedication required to address all of your tree care needs. Are insect infestations invading your residence? Is your prized tree revealing premature defoliation? Are you wanting to establish an on-going tree and plant health care maintenance program to protect your outdoor habitat? No matter what your needs and desires are, our tree experts are well-able to provide the care you need and deserve!
Dallas-Fort Worth Tree Care
Maintaining the health of your trees prevents the high costs of dead tree removal, tree replacement or battling serious tree diseases. Your trees are showpieces in your outdoor residential habitat and significantly increase your property value. Our tree care specialists provide the treatments to ensure your trees remain in the best of health.
- TREE HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Our certified arborists evaluate the tree’s health and make certain it receives proper nutrients to remain strong and ward off diseases.
- DEEP ROOT FERTILIZATION
Administered by a tree care specialist, specific nutrients the tree requires are injected directly into its root zone. The tree’s vitality is boosted and its root structure is fortified.
- ROOT PRUNING
Roots can encircle the tree’s trunk when trees are planted in tight spaces or containers. Root pruning prevents the tree from developing girdled roots and suffering from stunted growth.
- TREE GROWTH REGULATORS
The tree’s root density and immunity against diseases are increased with tree growth regulators. This enables the root system to support tall tree varieties.
- SICK TREES
No matter what disease your tree may be infected with, our tree doctors will administer whatever treatment is deemed necessary to combat the disease.
- TREE PESTS AND DISEASE
Not only are they an irritating nuisance, but insect pests and tree diseases can become costly if not addressed quickly. Do not delay in enlisting the services of an ISA certified arborist when you first suspect you are facing these serious issues.
Deep Root Fertilization
This formidable treatment is administered by a highly-skilled arbor care professional who injects the specific liquid minerals and nutrients directly into the tree’s root zone. This dramatically increases the tree’s resistance to disease and ensures the tree is receiving the nutrition it requires. In addition, the oxygen injected aerates the soil and eliminates the root restriction that soil compaction can cause.
Tree Disease Treatment
Trees that have been subjected to stress become weak and more vulnerable to the many common diseases that plague trees throughout our area. Healthy trees have natural immunity against disease but can become weak and stressed from numerous factors such as turbulent weather, sunlight deprivation, and nutrient-deficient soil. It is always best to work with an experienced tree company and take preventative measures to guard the health of your trees.
- Ganoderma Large mushroom-shaped structures at the base of the tree are indicative of this deadly fungal pathogen that destroys the tree from the inside out, causing it to topple over and endanger life and property.
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch When your leaves appear as if they’ve been burned they have been infected with this destructive bacterial ailment.
- Chlorosis Deprivation of chlorophyll causes leaves to fade to a pale yellow color. Although this can be caused by numerous factors, most often it is due to iron deficient soil.
- Sudden Oak Death This water mold pathogen is spread quickly destroys oak trees. Click here to learn more information about the causes and treatments available for Sudden Oak Death.
- Seiridium Canker When Leyland Cypress and other fir tree varieties manifest brown branches (called “flagging) amongst its green ones the tree has been infected by this serious disease.
- Texas Root Rot Over 2000 tree and plant varieties are targeted by this deadly fungus that destroys root systems and can kill a tree within a few weeks after the tree appears to be declining in health.
- Leaf Spot Visibly shocking black spots covering foliage are due to a variety of bacterial and fungal pathogens. Learn more about leaf spot disease.
- Bacterial Slime Flux This offensive disease targets tree wounds and causes a strong, foul-smelling liquid to ooze down the tree’s bark and discolor it.
- Fireblight Pit-centered fruit trees are targeted by this fungal pathogen that causes new shoot tips to turn black and develop hook-like ends.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Arborists that treat sick trees are aggressively battling this deadly fungal disease. Millions of oak varieties in Texas alone have been killed from oak wilt infection. Its host tree of choice is the magnificent Shumard red oak, although no oak variety is immune. An infected oak tree can be destroyed by this lethal fungal pathogen in less than six months; therefore, it’s urgent to contact a tree care specialist if you sense your prized oak tree’s health is waning or if you want to enact protective measures to guard your tree’s health.
Insect infestations are not only annoying and visually disturbing, but they can swiftly overtake your entire outdoor grounds and cause the death of trees and plants. Our tree doctors and certified arborists have extensive experience in battling these insect pests that are common throughout the DFW area and in treating and eliminating insect problems.
- PINE BARK BEETLES
The attack on Texas fir trees by these beetles is increasing rapidly! Flaking bark, needle discoloration and dot-sized holes in tree bark is indicative of their invasion.
Visually offensive white webbing bags strewn through tree branches are created by these worms to protect themselves while they eat the tree’s foliage.
- SCALE INSECTS
An overall ailing appearance to the tree is the result of infestation by these pea-sized insects that do not move while they extract nutritional fluids from tree and plant leaves.
- COTTONWOOD BORER
White webbed bags throughout tree branches are hiding places for these worms that are within the encasements while they destroy the tree’s foliage.
ISA Certified Arborist
Our ISA certified arborists and tree doctors here at Truly Arbor Care has been dedicated to providing exceptional tree and plant care to our community for over 25 years. Contact our family owned and locally operated experienced tree company today at (817) 697-2884 and schedule a free consultation with our tree expert!