Certified Arborist in Cleburne, TX.
The International Society of Arboriculture expects ISA certified arborists to represent the high standards, honor, and integrity that the society stands for. ISA certified arborists in Texas must have many years of arbor care experience, complete stringent testing and vow to represent the ISA devotedly. Are dead trees causing you grief? Do you want a continuing maintenance care plan designed just for you to protect your trees and plants? No matter what your tree care concerns or desires are, the ISA certified arborists here at Truly Arbor Care will provide you with the services you are longing for!
Dallas-Fort Worth Tree Care
Beautiful trees provide you with many benefits. Not only do they enhance your outdoor living environment, but they also provide a peaceful, relaxing shade and increase your property value tremendously. The costly expenditures of tree removal and replacing dead trees is never welcomed. Protecting the health of your trees ensures your admired residence will remain that way and eliminates the stress that severely infected trees can cause you. We provide many treatments to guard the health of your trees and prevent your worries and concerns.
- TREE HEALTH ASSESSMENT
After thoroughly examining your tree, our ISA certified arborist determines the specific nutrients that your tree requires .
- DEEP ROOT FERTILIZATION
After determining the specific minerals and nutrients that the tree requires, the tree expert injects them directly into its root system.
- ROOT PRUNING
Trees planted in small spaces or containers often develop curled roots as they grow. Root pruning prevents girdled roots from occurring.
- TREE GROWTH REGULATORS
Fast-growing and tall trees need a strong root structure to support them. Tree growth regulators increase root density and the tree’s immunity to diseases.
- SICK TREES
Administering treatment when a tree first begins to decline is the best way to prevent the destruction that can result in the advanced stages of infection.
- TREE PESTS AND DISEASE
Numerous insect pests and tree diseases are prevalent in North Texas. Treating them when you first observe insect infestations.
Deep Root Fertilization
Frequently, the soil in residential neighborhoods has been compacted by building equipment and is nutrient-deficient. An expert arbor care professional infects liquid fertilizer comprised of the specific minerals and nutrients the tree requires directly into its root zone. The injected oxygen aerates the soil and eliminates soil compaction and the damage it can cause to tree roots. The end result is the tree’s root structure and immunity is boosted tremendously, making it 95% more disease-resistant when this treatment is administered annually.
Tree Disease Treatment
Stress is the primary cause for healthy trees to become weak and vulnerable to destructive pathogens. Healthy trees that normally have a natural resistance to disease can become stressed due to many factors such as poor soil quality, inadequate sunlight and severe weather conditions. Protecting the health of your trees is the surest way to prevent them from becoming inflicted with the many tree diseases common in the DFW metroplex.
- Seiridium Canker This fungal pathogen prevents the flow of water through the branches of Leyland cypress and other fir tree varieties. Dead Branches appearing randomly throughout visually healthy ones (flagging) are indicative of this ailment.
- Powdery Mildew When your tree foliage and plant leaves appear as if they’ve been covered in flour, they’ve been infected with this rapid spreading fungal disease.
- Leaf Spot Many bacterial and fungal pathogens cause unsightly black spots and blotches to cover tree foliage and plant leaves.
- Brown Rot Decayed roots on pome fruit trees are caused by this fungal disease that thrives in soil with excess moisture. For more information about Brown Rot click here!
- Chlorosis Primarily attributed to iron-deficient soil, chlorosis causes foliage to turn pale yellow due to the lack of chlorophyll. Learn more about Chlorosis in Cleburne, TX.
- Anthracnose Tan and brown oddly-shaped blotches appear on foliage when infected by this lethal fungal pathogen that eventually destroys the foliage. Click here for more info about Anthracnose!
- Fire Blight Targeting fruit trees that produce pit-centered fruit, this fungal disease causes new shoots and young branches to develop black tips and curl into hooked ends.
- Bacterial Slime Flux A strong, terrible odor emits from a slimy liquid that seeps from tree wounds that this pathogen has invaded. Unsightly streaks on the tree’s bark are further confirmation of this disease.
- Ganoderma Large mushroom-shaped growths manifest at the base when infected by this lethal fungal disease. Known also as heart rot, Ganoderma eats the entire inner structure of the tree and make its likely to topple over and threaten life and property.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak trees in Texas are in danger of oak wilt infection! Although preferring the magnificent Shumard red oaks, no oak variety is safe from this lethal fungal nemesis. Millions of oak trees throughout Texas have already died from oak wilt, as infected trees can die in less than six months. To guard your prized oak tree against oak wilt infection, enlist the help of an experienced tree company. However, if you sense or observe that your tree appears to be ailing, contact an arborist that treats sick trees immediately!
The many insect pests common throughout the DFW area can rapidly overtake your entire residential grounds and ultimately destroy your trees and plants. Our highly-experienced arbor care professionals are well-acquainted with these annoying nuisances and regularly treat and eliminate them. Early treatment for insect problems is essential to prevent them from inflicting severe damage within your outdoor environment.
- BAG WORMS
- These deceptive insects hide within small cones that they create from leaf and bark pieces. They eat the needles of pine tree varieties.
- EMERALD ASH BORER
Targeting all ash tree varieties, these jewel tone beetles destroy the tree’s vascular structure. Without treatment, the tree will eventually die.
Extracting fluids from plant leaves, these insects reproduce swiftly and cluster together on tree foliage and plant leaves.
- WOOD BORERS
Invading the tree through its bark, the larvae eat elaborate maze-like tunnels throughout the tree’s core wood.
ISA Certified Arborist
Family owned and locally operated for over 25 years, our tree service company is proud of the tree care we provide to our community. The tree doctors, ISA certified arborists and tree experts here at Truly Arbor Care are licensed and insured for your protection and peace of mind. Call us today at (817) 697-2884 and request a complimentary consultation. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you!