Certified Arborist in Grand Prairie, TX.
The International Society of Arboriculture requires extensive experience in the tree care industry, completion of challenging tests and compliance with their high standards. Our ISA certified arborists are well-able to provide the care you need and desire. Do you have unhealthy trees, insect problems or premature defoliation? Whether you have a tree problem in need of treatment or desire a maintenance regimen to protect your tree’s health, our tree care specialists are able to provide the quality care you deserve!
Dallas-Fort Worth Tree Care
Ensuring that your trees always remain strong and healthy is the most advantageous way to protect your prized investments. A healthy tree will prevent you from dealing with the high cost of tree removal, disease, and insect infestation treatments and tree replacement. Beautiful trees are not only the focal point of your outdoor environment but they also provide shade, lower your electric bill and increase your property value.
- TREE HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Destructive diseases are preventable by protecting the tree’s health and making certain it is receiving the nutrients it needs.
- DEEP ROOT FERTILIZATION
A tree is robust and strong when the specific needed nutrients are injected directly into the tree’s root system. Click here for more info!
- ROOT PRUNING
When a tree is in a location that constricts its root structure the roots twist around it. Root pruning prevents the tree from having stunted growth.
- TREE GROWTH REGULATORS
Tree growth regulators increase root density and provide a robust immune system to the tree. Click here for more info.
- SICK TREES
Sick trees that do not receive treatment when disease symptoms first manifest are more likely to be destroyed by the infecting agent.
- TREE PESTS AND DISEASE
It is imperative to have treatment administered in the early stages of insect infestation and disease infection for your trees to recover successfully.
Deep Root Fertilization
Trees planted in residential neighborhoods often do not have the minerals and nutrients they need in the soil. Upon assessing the tree’s nutritional requirements, the arbor care expert injects the solution directly into the tree’s root zone. The air injected eliminates soil compaction that can greatly limit root growth. Applied annually, deep root fertilization gives you the assurance of knowing your tree will be 95% less likely to develop the disease and will remain in the best of health.
Tree Disease Treatment
The primary cause of declining trees due to disease is because the trees have been subjected to stress. Healthy trees naturally have a stronger immunity to destructive diseases, but a weak, stressed tree is vulnerable to many common afflictions.
- Ganoderma This is the deadliest fungal tree disease and it causes mushroom-like growths at the tree’s baseline. it is also known as heart rot because it destroys the tree from the inside out.
- Chlorosis Pale, whiteish-yellowing leaves may be caused by many factors but often it’s due to iron deficiency in the soil. Learn more about Chlorosis.
- Leaf Spot Numerous bacterial and fungal invaders cause undesirable black spots to appear on foliage. Click here to learn more about Leaf Spot.
- Anthracnose Leaves that develop brown misshapen spots and die are infected by this lethal fungal pathogen. Click here to learn more about Anthracnose disease and treatments available.
- Fire blight Infecting fruit trees that produce pome fruits, this fungal disease causes new branch tips to turn black and curl into hook-like ends.
- Powdery Mildew White powdery spots covering tree foliage and plant leaves is caused by this rapid-spreading fungus.
- Bacterial Slime Flux Bacteria invade tree wounds and produce a rancid-smelling liquid that seeps from the wounds an discolors tree bark.
- Texas Root Rot This serious fungal pathogen destroys root structures, thrives in chalky-textured soil, attacks over 2000 tree and plant varieties and is spreading rapidly through Texas.
- Seiridium Canker Random brown branches in mature Leyland cypress trees and other fir varieties are caused by this serious disease that can kill the tree if left untreated.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Eye-catching Shumard red oak trees are the preferred target of this deadly fungal disease that also invades many other oak varieties. This spreads so quickly that millions of oak trees have been destroyed throughout Texas. Due to its destructive force, it is imperative to contact an experienced tree company immediately when you first suspect or observe that your oak tree is declining in health.
Many insect pests prevalent in the DFW Metroplex can quickly overtake your tree and residential grounds. Insect infestation can often lead to the death of trees and plants if left untreated. The following insect problems are but a few that our tree doctors frequently encounter and treat:
- COTTONWOOD BORER
Cottonwood trees as well as popular and willow, these large black ivory beetles target the tree’s root structure and leave holes in the bark
- SPIDER MITES
Microscopic pests overtake outdoor grounds swiftly and leave tiny bite marks on leaves and thin webbing on the underside of foliage.
Unsightly white webbing that fills tree branches is caused by these worms that hide within the webs to feed upon tree leaves.
- WOOD BORERS
Invading the tree bark, these destructive larvae eat winding tunnels throughout the tree’s core wood and eventually kill the tree if left untreated.
ISA Certified Arborist
Family owned and locally operated, our ISA certified arborists and four tree doctors take pride in providing you with the treatment services you need and the personalized care plans you desire. Our highly-experienced professional team is always available to meet with you! Call us today at (817) 697-2884