Certified Arborist in Aledo, TX.
The International Society of Arboriculture requires years of experience and the completion of rigid tests to become an ISA certified arborist. If you are dealing with unhealthy trees, branches falling or premature defoliation you can rest assured that our tree doctors and certified arborists have the experience and know-how to provide the care your trees and residential outdoor living environment require!
Dallas-Fort Worth Tree Care
Splendid trees are the showpieces of your outdoor grounds. Not only do they beautify your habitat, but they provide shade, can lower your electric bill and increase your property value! The best protection against damaging tree diseases and costly tree replacement is to take proactive measures in protecting the health of your trees.
- TREE HEALTH ASSESSMENT
An ISA certified arborist performs a tree health assessment to determine what your tree needs to protect and invigorate the tree’s health. Get a Free Tree Health Diagnosis from an Arborist.
- DEEP ROOT FERTILIZATION
Liquid fertilizer solution with the specific nutrients the tree requires is injected directly into the tree’s root structure and below grass roots. This key treatment makes certain the tree receives the adequate nutrients to maintain its health system.
- ROOT PRUNING
A tree planted in a constricted space can decline over time if its roots begin to constrict it. Root pruning alleviates this situation and safeguards the tree’s health. Learn more about the importance of Root Pruning.
- TREE GROWTH REGULATORS
Tree growth regulators are beneficial for large, mature trees because they increase the tree’s root density and its resistance against disease.
- SICK TREES
Successful recovery for sick trees is most likely to occur when treatment is administered at the onset of disease infection. Our tree expert is able to administer any treatment that the trees require.
- TREE PESTS AND DISEASE
Insect problems and tree diseases are not only stressful but can become quite costly. Early treatment prevents serious destruction and even the death of your trees and plants from occurring.
Deep Root Fertilization
This beneficial treatment is administered by a trained arbor care professional who injects the specific minerals and nutrients the tree requires directly into its root zone. This procedure introduces oxygen that rectifies soil compaction and encourages robust root growth. When this key treatment is administered annually, the tree will be 95% healthier and more disease-resistant.
Tree Disease Treatment
Trees with a strong vitality are naturally more resistant to diseases. However, stress weakens a tree and is caused by many circumstances such as nutrient-deficient soil, drought-like conditions or lack of adequate sunlight. Over time, the vitality of the tree’s health degrades and the tree becomes more susceptible to a variety of common tree diseases.
- Root Rot Tree roots begin decaying due to excess soil moisture and insufficient oxygen. Learn more about the causes and treatment of Root Rot in your select area.
- Chlorosis Due to the lack of chlorophyll which gives leaves their rich green color, tree leaves fade to a pale yellow color primarily due to lack of iron in the soil.
- Bacterial Slime Flux By entering tree wounds, the bacterial pathogen creates a foul-smelling liquid that seeps from the wounds and produces aesthetically displeasing streaks on the tree’s bark.
- Anthracnose This fungus destroys tree leaves and creates brown and tan spotted areas on the foliage. Learn more about the causes and treatment of Anthracnose.
- Phytophthora This damaging fungus is one of the primary reasons that trees with poor water drainage develop rotted roots. Learn more about the causes and treatment of Phytophthora.
- Leaf Spot A variety of fungal and bacterial pathogens cause repulsive black spots to cover tree foliage. Get a free quote from a certified arborist
- Ganoderma Mushroom-like structures at the tree’s baseline are indicative of this lethal tree disease that destroys the tree from the inside out.
- Powdery Mildew Tree and plant leaves that appear as if they’ve been sprinkled with flour have been infected by this rapid-spreading fungal nemesis.
- Seiridium Canker Leyland cypress and other arborvitae are frequently targeted by disease which produces unsightly random brown branches strewn throughout the tree.
Oak Wilt Treatment
This lethal fungal disease does not discriminate against oak varieties and frequently infects majestic Shumard red oak trees. It disables the tree’s vascular structure and prevents the tree from properly dispersing nutrients and water within its system. This oak killer spreads so quickly that an infected tree often dies in less than six months and millions of oaks throughout Texas have been destroyed by it. It is imperative to contact an arborist that treats sick trees if you suspect your prized oak tree is unhealthy.
Our tree doctors and certified arborists regularly encounter and treat the numerous insect pests that are common throughout our area. Besides being a visual eyesore and sometimes invading your home as well, insect infestations can rapidly overtake your residential outdoor environment and often cause the death of your trees and plants. The earlier treatment is applied, the less damage these insects will inflict.
- EMERALD ASH BORER
Destroying the tree’s vascular structure, these lethal green beetles cause thinning foliage and leave holes in the bark where they have invaded the tree.
Spreading exceptionally quickly, these microscopic insects siphon the nutrients from leaves and cluster together on stems and foliage.
- WOOD BORERS
Entering through the tree’s bark, these larvae eat winding tunnels through the tree’s core wood. Learn more about the damages Wood Borers can cause on your trees.
- Trees can be weakened when infested with these worms that produce unsightly webs throughout tree branches while they hide inside and feed upon the tree’s foliage.
- SCALE INSECTS
Fond of Texas summers, bumps resembling peas that cover leaves are these insects that siphon nutritional fluids from leaves and create a black moldy substance on the leave’s underside.
- SPIDER MITES
These microscopic pests reproduce rapidly and create tiny bite marks on leaves and fine webbing on the underside of foliage.
ISA Certified Arborist
Our tree service professionals here at Truly Arbor Care are dedicated to providing the treatment you need to alleviate your tree and plant health care issues. Whether you have declining trees or are desiring a personalized tree health maintenance regimen designed especially for you, we have the knowledge, experience and are available to consult with you! Contact us at (817) 697-2884.